Help students learn to identify bias, evaluate sources and become all round smarter consumers of news and media. Download your free starter pack of media literacy resources from Britannica.
Fill in the form to receive:
*For current non-subscribers to Britannica School only.
English, Media Arts
Years 6-10, 11-12
On completing all the activities in this resource, students will:
1. The State of Digital (Infographic)
2. Fuel Discussions with Youtube
3. How do your Sources Stack Up?
4. Send your Students on a GooseChase
5. Prepare for a Career in Media
6. Fight the Fake!
Help students say no to fake news. Download your FREE starter pack!Get my copy