Over 1,500 Nonfiction Titles… and Counting!
Improve reading comprehension and provide additional sources for research with Britannica’s ever-expanding e-book collection. With titles ranging from early childhood through high school, our informational e-books are Lexile-leveled and cover the entire curriculum, from language arts, maths, science and social studies, to sports, music, art and many other subjects, including Spanish and bilingual titles.
Purchase or Subscribe: You Choose!
• Britannica’s trusted and highly acclaimed, nonfiction e-books are available either as an annual subscription or for purchase.
• Full content ownership provides perpetual access, with an option to have either one or unlimited users.
• Or subscribe to any of our e-book collections. With an annual subscription, users can enjoy year-long, unlimited access to a wide variety of e-books of your choice on our own E-Stax platform. Get started by selecting 75 titles to meet the per-building minimum of $750, then each additional e-book you select will cost ONLY $10!
• E-Stax is provided to you free of charge with any purchase or subscription.
• E-Stax also provides citations, social/ sharing options, and the ability to take notes, bookmark, highlight, and save. Custom MARC records are also available.
• Britannica e-books can also be used on any one of a number of popular platforms, including:
Check out what others are saying about us...
“[Text] is marked by engaging pictures that create questions, easy to read text that challenges students with more questions, and skill building sections that build reference skills. ”
NSTA Recommends Auroras: Behind the Northern and Southern Lights
“...extraordinary and thoroughly 'reader friendly' in content, organisation and presentation, making it an ideal and invaluable addition to school and community library reference collections. ”
Midwest Book Review, 100 Most Influential Technology Leaders of All Time
“The text in each book of this series goes into great depth about the subject, including the history of the topic, notable people and concepts, and various fields within each area of study. ”
School Library Connection, The Britannica Guide to the Social Sciences