The Most Acclaimed Information Resource with Editorial Quality Trusted Worldwide!
Britannica School is the go-to site for learning more about any subject—for all years and all reading abilities—offering thousands of up-to-date, curated and curriculum-relevant articles, images, videos, audio clips, primary sources, maps, research tools, recommended Web sites and three separate databases—Primary/Elementary, Middle or High.
• Built-in support for differentiated learning allows students to change reading levels with one simple click.
• Read-aloud, a font size adjuster and built-in translation tools support students with special needs and ESLs.
• Accurate, up-to-date non-fiction content aligned to State, International Baccalaureate or National Curriculum Standards.
• Group together related content types for activities or projects using the easy-to-use “Content Collector.”
• Review and adapt ready-made lessons on various subjects or create your own with the intuitive “Lesson Plan Builder.”
• Tailor-made for STEM education!
• Integration with popular learning and library management systems offers easy access for everyone.
• A responsive design provides the same user experience on a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop computer or any Internet-connected device.
• Integration with Britannica ImageQuest offers a streamlined ability to explore millions of related images right from the search results page (requires subscriptions to both resources).
Recognition & Awards
• AEP’s Distinguished Achievement Award for Supplemental Resources, Reference Materials, Digital Libraries and Portals
• Learning Magazine’s Teacher’s Choice Award for Excellence in Classroom Products
• AEP’s Distinguished Achievement Award for Reference Resources, K-5
• AEP’s Distinguished Achievement Award for Reference Resources, 9-12
Check out what others are saying about us...
“Differentiated articles, multimedia features, translation and audio options, vocabulary support, and adaptive reading levels make the research experience accessible to students of different learning levels.”
Common Sense Graphite Reviewer
“Stellar Database: SLJ Readers’ Favourites and Other Essential Electronic Resources.”
School Library Journal, April 2014